General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme
Welcome to General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme.
What can I do online?
By registering for GEERS online services, you can:
- Lodge a claim for GEERS assistance.
- Check the status of a GEERS claim you have already lodged (either online or in hard copy form).
- Lodge supporting documentation to assist in the assessment of your GEERS claim.
- Access some of the letters we have sent you in relation to your GEERS claim.
Online Services account has been created. Your Log in Id is [Logon]
An automated temporary password has been sent to the email address registered to your account. Please follow the steps below to access GEERS
- Type your Log in ID into the 'Log in ID or Email ID' field
- Type your temporary password into the 'Password' field including any special characters and click 'Log in'.
- You'll then be asked to select a new password. Please ensure that it conforms to the password requirements.
- Re-type your new password into the 'Confirm Password' field and Click Change Password
Always keep your password secure and never give it to anyone.
Want more information?
For more information, you can:
If you speak a language other than English, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50 for free help anytime.